In 2017, Japanese auto brands Acura and Infiniti were in the top ten of the best-selling luxury cars in the United States. However, luxury cars like these require more maintenance to stay functional than your typical mid-line or economical vehicle.
Specifically, if you want to re-sell your vehicle, or keep it running well for years, you need to pay attention to the particular service requirements of Acura or Infiniti maintenance in artesia.
Here are a few considerations to keep in mind:
Acura Maintenance Tips
- New Acura’s have a “Service Due Now” light to which car owners need to pay attention. If you don’t heed this warning, then you could damage your car’s engine or even cause your vehicle to stall.
- Acura’s Maintenance Minder system tells you when you need to have perform maintenance. When your vehicle’s system tells you that you have only 15% fresh oil, it’s time to schedule your servicing. 5% fresh oil means that you need to service your Acura in Torrance immediately. If you ignore these warnings, and you reach zero-percent fresh oil, you’ll begin racking up negative miles. These negative miles affect the life of your engine.
- Pay attention to your Acura’s main and sub-service codes. These include main service codes “A” and “B” and sub-service codes 1 through 6. Sub-service code number 5, for example, means that you need to replace or fill up your engine coolant. Become familiar with these codes so you know when to take your Acura for maintenance in Torrance.
Infiniti Maintenance Tips
- The timing belt of your Infiniti’s engine needs to be replaced regularly, typically around 60,000 miles. If you do not have this timing belt replaced in a timely manner as part of your routine Infiniti maintenance in Palos Verdes, the engine could be severely damaged – and this repair will cost significantly more than routine maintenance would.
- Infiniti recommends changing your oil filter at every oil change. If you don’t keep up with the routine maintenance of your filter, unfiltered oil will continued to flow through the vehicle, causing speedier-than-usual degradation of your vehicle. Thus, regular oil changes prolong the life of your Infiniti.
- Vehicles have improved fuel economy when they receive routine Infiniti maintenance in Torrance. This means getting regular engine tune-ups, having the car’s air filters frequently replaced, and keeping the vehicle’s tires in proper alignment – to name a few requirements. If any of these tweaks are not made, the car will not function optimally.
Maintaining Your Luxury Vehicle to Last
It can be nearly impossible to keep up with routine maintenance of your luxury vehicle without a trusted partner on your side for Infiniti maintenance in Artesia. Whether you need a 3,750-mile oil change or 60,000-mile major maintenance service, LexService ensures that your vehicle operates efficiently for years to come.
Our expert Acura and Infiniti technicians your vehicle gets care that is specific for it, as well.