The question on most people’s minds when it comes to car maintenance is “how much of a dent will it make in my wallet?” Sure, sometimes maintenance tasks can run you a bit high. But overall, you’d be surprised to learn that there are quite a few maintenance tasks that aren’t even that expensive. Here are five surprisingly affordable maintenance tasks for your Infiniti:
1. Filter replacements for Infiniti: Overall, car maintenance pricing is based on how expensive the materials needed are and the complexity of the labor involved. Changing filters is fairly simple and the filters themselves aren’t too pricey.
2. Replacing windshield wipers on your Infiniti: Are your windshield wipers broken or simply underperforming? Again, the wiper blades themselves aren’t too expensive, so expect to shell out too much money replacing each blade. Wiper blades often deteriorate in warm weather conditions. In Los Angeles, you may need to replace your wiper blades for your Infiniti annually.
3. PCV valve replacement on Infiniti: A lot of drivers aren’t even sure what a PCV valve is or the important role it plays in your car’s proper functioning. Put very simply, it controls gas flow so that your engine works correctly, which is hugely important for your car’s performance and safety. In the unfortunate event that your PCV valve isn’t working properly, you luckily won’t have to break the bank fixing it.
4. Brake pad replacement for Infiniti: A worn down brake pad can lead to a costly repair down the line — so it’s better to address it early on. Not to mention the obvious dangers that come with malfunctioning brakes. And luckily this is a fairly inexpensive fix considering the importance of proper brake function.
5. Coolant leak diagnosis: Feel like your engine isn’t performing at its highest level? Oftentimes this dip in performance is the result of a coolant leak — a malfunction that can be difficult to diagnose. This means your coolant levels are lower than usual, so your engine is unable to maintain its proper temperature. Functionally, identifying this issue and getting your car on the road to recovery is very affordable.
Staying vigilant about repairs is crucial if you want to keep your driving experience optimal. Contact the experts at LexService and they can answer any question you might have about maintenance for your Infiniti or other Japanese vehicles in Torrance, Harbor City, Los Angeles and Artesia. They also offer service, maintenance, and repairs on all Japanese car models, in case you do think it’s time for maintenance on your Infiniti. Don’t just drive safe — drive smart!